Vieja syns., rotkeil sev tankmates for RTG?

RDFISHGUY

I am new to this forum and I recently purchased a 2 yr old Xiang Leng RTG. He is currently housed with my 5" vieja synspilum,6" rotkeil severum,6 red-hooked silver dollars (5"),9 clown loaches (3-4") in my 125 gallon tank. I have a 230 gallon tank that is cycling and I was wondering if I could put all these fish in the 230 or what I should eliminate. The tank is filtered by 1 ac500 and 2 FX5's. I could also pull 2 more AC 500 (110) off the 125 to help with the transition. These fish all get along pretty good but will it last long term? The vieja took a couple of runs at the RTG when I first put him in the tank but the RTG put the run on him in a hurry. The only fish I really want in the tank are the clown loaches due to a snail problem. The other issue I have is that I'd like to put my Africans in the 125gal. They won't get along with any of the other fish so in order to move them to the 125 all the other fish need to go except ,maybe, a few clown loaches.
I can't really sell the Africans because they are under treatment for ulcers so I'd have to euthenize them if this scenario doesn't work out due to the fact that they are being kept in a 25 gal hospital tank. They obviously can't stay in there forever. I may end up having to destroy the Africans if treatments don't work so please share your thoughts on this dilemna.

Here are a few pics:

May2arrowana-47.jpg

CopyofMay2arrowana-13.jpg

CopyofMay2arrowana-59.jpg

IMG_6160.jpg

IMG_6161.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg