What kind of Aro is this...

EKen

Super Moderator
So just for fun, pics stolen from another forum, for those who know the answer, just let the others take their guess. What is this kind of Aro...

1-2.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

frozen-fire

hmmm... cross back and yellow tail mix?
i really have no clue...although i have to say i wouldn't mind it in my tank :D

EKen

Super Moderator
He is pure, and by pure I mean not crossed with anything. So would you guys pay an XB price for this piece?

arl

He is pure, and by pure I mean not crossed with anything. So would you guys pay an XB price for this piece?

If seller and cert says it's xb and Im desperately looking for 1 I guess I'll pay xb price.

Boydo

Hard to say....looks like white tank treatment....with that said, I'll go with = HBRTG

The WTT aro always throw me off........SO lets hear what it is EKEN.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I'll go with XB too I guess? The shine level looks too high for an HBRTG. I agree with what Boydo says about WTT, so it is just hard to say.

arl

This RTG sure outshine some xb!! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a tagging mix up or if it's a down graded xb. It's one of those rare deal where the buyer get's more than what he expects.

T1KARMANN

any young aro can look like this after being placed in a white tank for a long time like the 1st few pics

its a way sellers try to con people place a young xback or HBRTG in a white tank from birth the shine level will go up but the color will fade

after buying the aro and placing it in normal tank conditions the shine level will drop back to normal

i have been caught out in the past