What setup/fish do you miss the most in 2013?

exoticaquaria

What setup or fish do you miss the most in 2013?

I will start. I miss my rays and widebar datnoid!!!

67267_152149171607025_1106207695_n.jpg

rudy

Not necessarily in this order (and my pictures have not improved apparently)

1. My big Henlei. She was my favourite ray by far and to date I have never seen a Hen that looked as good as her.
2. My platinum red tail cat. Stupidly sold it
3. Big Pbass. I shipped them to a guy in Seattle and they ended up breaking the bag and dying. In a crazy turn of events he sent me a picture…of him eating the,

Attachments

• asset-2.php.jpeg
    asset-2.php.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 19
  • asset-1.php.jpeg
    asset-1.php.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 19
  • asset.php.jpeg
    asset.php.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 19

rudy

Sorry I forgot one pic and one description. My two first rays Castexi

Attachments

• asset.php copy.jpeg
    asset.php copy.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 21

kimrocks

My 2 IT Datnoids that were killed accidentally during a WC - video was just a day before that fateful day . . .

mitchb

I miss my aro(s) and my 180 gallon.

I think the one fish I think about the most though is my black piranha. I just think of the size it could be right now if I had kept it this time.

Oh well oh well, looking forward to the new year with new fish

exoticaquaria

I miss my aro(s) and my 180 gallon.

I think the one fish I think about the most though is my black piranha. I just think of the size it could be right now if I had kept it this time.

Oh well oh well, looking forward to the new year with new fish

I had a black piranha too waaay back in the day. From below water!

mitchb

I was actually trying to order one from them for about 4 months before I got my merlion aro, but it always fell through for some reason.

They are really impressive once they get massive, but I found the tank to be a bit lonely with just the one fish

exoticaquaria

I was actually trying to order one from them for about 4 months before I got my merlion aro, but it always fell through for some reason.

They are really impressive once they get massive, but I found the tank to be a bit lonely with just the one fish

There is a huge black piranha for sale in BC. I believe 18-19 inch! I saw the for sale thread on mfk.