Where did everyone go?

tman

Super Moderator
Seems that people read the threads but no one contributes unless it's a FS thread or a vendor posting. We need some waking up here so how about some contributions from some of the members other then the few regular ones that post here! I logged in the last couple days and there wasn't even one new post! How about something new from someone other then me,Mike and Theo. So come on guys break out the cameras and share some photos of your stock or some FTS!

exoticaquaria

Seems that people read the threads but no one contributes unless it's a FS thread or a vendor posting. We need some waking up here so how about some contributions from some of the members other then the few regular ones that post here! I logged in the last couple days and there wasn't even one new post! How about something new from someone other then me,Mike and Theo. So come on guys break out the cameras and share some photos of your stock or some FTS!

I was wondering the same so i started looking for stuff on youtube to post on here because i'm sure you guys are tired of seeing pics of my same tank lol

hondas3000

Well life get to busy and I barely have time to enjoy my fish so that make me less interest in posting or enjoy other people fish as well. It also we all some what bored of fish as well :).

tman

Super Moderator
I work less then 15 days in a month so I guess I have too much time on my hands to enjoy my fish. Fish are my addiction!! I Keep changing the fish out every once in a while and get something new to keep it fresh. The only thing that stays the same in my tank is the rays.

Last edited:

hondas3000

I work less then 15 days in a month so I guess I have too much time on my hands to enjoy my fish. Fish are my addiction!! I Keep changing the fish out every once in a while and get something new to keep it fresh. The only thing that stays the same in my tank is the rays.

yeah time is very important, I just manage to clean 2 of 4 department on my sump today and you don't know how dirty it is and yet I still have 2 more department to clean :(. Beside I couldn't find any new fish that make me jump on it.

tman

Super Moderator
yeah time is very important, I just manage to clean 2 of 4 department on my sump today and you don't know how dirty it is and yet I still have 2 more department to clean :(. Beside I couldn't find any new fish that make me jump on it.

How many tanks do you have and the sizes? It's easier for me to get new fish sometimes as I have the 150 and 230 for growouts and then the bigger fish in the 450 and 520. It's nearly impossible to put anything but big fish with the rays and you are probably in the same boat. My 150 was basically empty except for my two p-14's. Then Mike had to go get the TATF's.:eek: Now my empty tank has 17 fish in it growing out but some are just dithers. The P-14' got moved to the 230.

Last edited:

hondas3000

How many tanks do you have and the sizes? It's easier for me to get new fish sometimes as I have the 150 and 230 for growouts and then the bigger fish in the 450 and 520. It's nearly impossible to put anything but big fish with the rays and you are probably in the same boat. My 150 was basically empty except for my two p-14's. Then Mike had to go get the TATF's.:eek: Now my empty tank has 17 fish in it growing out but some are just dithers. The P-14' got moved to the 230.

I only have 2 running right now, main one is 1000g and 180g for pup and grow out. The reason for me nothing getting new fish is because I can't get rid of my old fish even when I post it for me as it is too big for normal fish keeper to house, So the only way I can get more fish is getting more tank.

exoticaquaria

I'm sorry. lol. Hope you are enjoying them though!

tman

Super Moderator
Still slow around here so I am updating some old threads because I was bored at work.