Rays, Plat and Friends

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah..the GGG has very nice fins...have him eating mp, cucumbers.....I'm skipping on the BB SD's from BA as they were only around 3-4" max and would get harassed by the ST or Aro...thanks for the info though.

kevincao

nice! just a question which is not really related to this, but i know you have plat rtc, what did you pump the guy with? i post it on MFK and got spammed with 3 pages of non-sense lol, some guy got fight with 2 other guys on my post, although is interesting to read it, but it has nothing to do with how to pump the rtc haha

chen88

Super Moderator
MP and Massivore....I would say 70%MP 30% Massivore...it didn't take to any of it for the first couple of days...now he can take 3-4MP's...but I'm keeping it down to 2 max...he also now has competition being in the 450 with everyone having MP...so the fight is on for food! lol

rudy

how much do you change? its not bad at 30%, i turn off the pumps in my sump so no bb are disturb inside other then the new water.....

My big tank I change 80 gallons per day! I meant that was not very much!! I always suspected I change to much water. I am paranoid

kevincao

MP and Massivore....I would say 70%MP 30% Massivore...it didn't take to any of it for the first couple of days...now he can take 3-4MP's...but I'm keeping it down to 2 max...he also now has competition being in the 450 with everyone having MP...so the fight is on for food! lol

thanks! he sure grow big!

m_class2g

Sponsor
simply amazing tank setup! my dream tank in the future =)

ps. looks like your reds colour is improving. good job!!

aro7

really nice tank, seems as if its getting stocked up pretty quick! pictures are crisp and tank looks awesome as usual.

chen88

Super Moderator
I had stock ready and or planned before tank arrived.

Really happy of course with minimal fighting and all taking same type of food.

chen88

Super Moderator
I did have a trio of azul's but sold them...so at this time not really looking to stock any more other then 1 or 2 Cuban Gars for the very top. Eventually when everyone gets use to each other...I might rid of the GGGourami and a few SD's to reduce the bioload...