Sept 18th Updates

chen88

Super Moderator
I have to say although my BD's are my fav...the Henlei's I've selected are quickly catching up!....if you want to get back in...think about grabbing some henlei's from Oliver

m_class2g

Sponsor
lol my buddys bugging me to grab one with him. 2 for 1600 is not bad at all! they were a lot more last yr. henleis are nice but theres something about jet black rays that i like.

m_class2g

Sponsor
chen your bds are amazing. maybe ill wait until you want to switch to all henleis and perhaps grab that thousand island bd from you. haha. wishfull thinking.

chen88

Super Moderator
chen your bds are amazing. maybe ill wait until you want to switch to all henleis and perhaps grab that thousand island bd from you. haha. wishfull thinking.

Lol, you guys know me way too much. My henleis were a little bit more pricier then what listed as I bought from a different batch hence the quality. Ive see the 800 batch and they were not bad either.

Don't wait, get now! You've sold your gh so you cam get now! :)

skynoch

Wow your rays and tank are stunning. I've been thinking about adding geos for awhile into at least one of my tanks, just wondering if there are some you would recommend over others

m_class2g

Sponsor
Lol, you guys know me way too much. My henleis were a little bit more pricier then what listed as I bought from a different batch hence the quality. Ive see the 800 batch and they were not bad either.

Don't wait, get now! You've sold your gh so you cam get now! :)

gaaah lifes hard for us fish keepers. question always is... what fish to buy next? lol.