50+ aro @ Gold Garden

Marowana420

:DJust came back from Gold Garden, they just got their shipment in. got some FF, indo Dats and a ton of aros. (gold heads, reds, 24k,and blue base,RTG and rose gold)

I took some pics too, i'll put it up soon.

Marowana420

:DJust came back from Gold Garden, they just got their shipment in. got some FF, indo Dats and a ton of aros. (gold heads, reds, 24k,and blue base,RTG and rose gold)

I took some pics too, i'll put it up soon.

here are the pics

Attachments

• IMG_5792.jpg
    IMG_5792.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_5799.jpg
    IMG_5799.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_5831.jpg
    IMG_5831.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_5845.jpg
    IMG_5845.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_5856.jpg
    IMG_5856.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 654
  • IMG_5859.jpg
    IMG_5859.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 653
  • IMG_5867.jpg
    IMG_5867.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 642

icebeast

I was at Sams places since 7am this morning just came home lol there is very nice fishes
most of the xbacks are crossed and they are 6-8 inch and the golden heads are amazing, anyways just wanna share with all you guys.

chen88

Super Moderator
rose gold are XB's quite the difference in both species and cost!....Rose Golds are one of the top qualities in my views...but I still like the blue base the best..

aro7

nice sharp quality pictures.

ya i was at the shop for hours...MAINLY bc icebeast left me there! but tons of good looking fish, hard to choose a favourite. first time seeing rose golds, beautiful fish.

and as u can see from the pictures...lot of gold patches on the golden heads!

Last edited:

icebeast

i believe for the 24k gold askin was something like 2600, and rose gold like 2400 2300, bluebase is in between i believe.

icebeast

hmm and one more question, alot of people at sam's places was discussing and wondering, why most of his golden heads, has patches of yellowish gold on body, chin etc...., someone of them says the whole fish will turn into that colour is that true?

Marius

hmm and one more question, alot of people at sam's places was discussing and wondering, why most of his golden heads, has patches of yellowish gold on body, chin etc...., someone of them says the whole fish will turn into that colour is that true?

It's possible.

arl

rose gold are XB's quite the difference in both species and cost!....Rose Golds are one of the top qualities in my views...but I still like the blue base the best..

If I remember corectly I think rose golds are DFI tong yan's.

icebeast

so Marius if is possible it will turn into that colour, what if it doesn't lol any idea why they have those patches of golds than?

icebeast

....... u know that i brought one right? well iam not pickin it up until a month or so cause i wanna see if the gold patches stays on them :)