absolute golden head

m_class2g

Sponsor
just got this guy tonight. i have to say a big thank you to Bret from shine aquatics for making this happen. i emailed him a few weeks back and inquired about purchasing a high grade xback. hes been more than accomodating. heres a sneak peak while hes being acclimated. thanks again for making my dream come true =)

IMG_1665.jpg

Last edited:

m_class2g

Sponsor
that jumbo frt is now with kenta.

this guy is in a 120 gal with a flagtail. grooming him to his full potential! no aggressive tank makes for this guy since i want him to be mint!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Huge congratulations Mike! This fish has been, like, how many years in the making for you? :) And from what I understand, amazing customer support from Bret, who also deserves kudos for setting up shineaquatics and adding to the choices available to Canadian aro keepers. Good day all round I think, look forward to watching this fish grow over time.

m_class2g

Sponsor
ok heres another pic. the old one didnt do it for me. this ones a lot better.

the entire deal went smoothly. i couldnt have been more satisfied. its been years since ive dreamt of keeping an aro of this caliber! appreciate your comments guys!

IMG_1703.jpg

m_class2g

Sponsor
thanks guys! i just finished changing my background to white and covered both ends of the tank to white as well. hopefully ill get more development out of him by putting him in a white tank.

ill keep you updated with pics from blue back to the white and then back to blue again later on.

m_class2g

Sponsor
heres a pic of him with the old blue background 5 mins after putting him in the tank last night. ill snap some more pics in a few days when hes fully adjusted to the white tank he is currently in now.

IMG_1683.jpg