Big Super Red For Sale Or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM80

For personal reasons i have decided to sell my 20 inch Elkindo Red. This is chilli reds old red, and I recently posted pics in the arowana showcase section. Currently being trained to eat tilapia, Mp, and pellets. This Aro is big and beautiful.

$1000 FIRM.
Or willing to make a straight trade for a smaller super red or xback no larger than 12 inch. (plus cash if its very young, i.e 4-5 inch)
Or willing to trade for a smaller HB RTG plus cash.

This fish is in immaculate condition and is worth way more than what i am selling but i would like it sold sooner than later.I am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance. I'm going to say no shipping for now. Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Brian

tman

Super Moderator
Should make a package deal with your wolf fish you were trying to sell.

Last edited:

BM80

Hey Tman, wolf has been gone a few weeks now.

Chen, when fish are posted for sale I've noticed the size is almost always one or two inches less than advertised cause usually the fish is being eyeballed, so when I picked this guy up I expected roughly a 16"-18" fish, and was surprised to see it was actually pretty damn close to 20". I forgot to mention I will also include a 4' NAN light with the Aro.

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
Hey Tman, wolf has been gone a few weeks now.

Chen, when fish are posted for sale I've noticed the size is almost always one or two inches less than advertised cause usually the fish is being eyeballed, so when I picked this guy up I expected roughly a 16"-18" fish, and was surprised to see it was actually pretty damn close to 20". I forgot to mention I will also include a 4' NAN light with the Aro.

Thanks Brian....just thinking how a 20" would mix in with my 12-15" aros....

BM80

This thread can be closed, after giving it some thought i've decided to keep this Aro. Thanks for the compliments and sorry if i wasted anyones time.

Status
Not open for further replies.