bored thought i would show case my babies

h.l_nathan

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Really nice looking set up! How many gallons is the tank and what are the dimensions?

m_class2g

Sponsor
wow very nice reds!! did you raise them from juvi sizes!? any tips!? what are the main diet you are feeding these guys. also, 3 aro comm... was it hard!?

EKen

Super Moderator
They look big, and pretty red considering the fact that you have no background and light color substract.

What is behind the divider?

h.l_nathan

cirrus its a 6/2/3' tank getting small for the aros thats why i wanted to ship them to my other tank in BC.

h.l_nathan

Rulaifu thanks but besides some defects they are growing well.

Mclass they are eating mostly BC shrimp and pellets. They have their rimes when they fight, but if the water conditions is good they dont fight.

Eken there's a friends aro there i'm just taking care of it until his tank is running properly

MananaP

Those are nice aro's bro.Thanks for sharing with us such beauties. I'm always happy seeing people post their aro's and set ups. Gives us some ideas like simple but elegant set ups.

khungqua

Super ! 3 SR looking nice. The tank must be big to have all the fish in one place. Man you guys are all pretty good master on fish keeping. Thank you for sharing.

h.l_nathan

rulaifu TY i do my best. No chemicals for the water just half RO water and half aged water and fresh shrimp from BC frozen once its caught, so it really fresh and pretty happy with the outcome.
Now i just need to build a bigger tank for them and some nice true ST mates

h.l_nathan

no problem, cause i've been really busy too with work and family. I need a good long vacation, but thats not likely happening soon

h.l_nathan

I wish but the wife is not that understanding. She only allows 1 tank inside the house.
Makes me want to buy another house for my aros if I buy more.
Plus cant beat your aros, you always have new and rare aros how am I going to top that