cichlid pellet for arowana

bcarlos

I've never had any luck with cichlid pellets. My aro just ignores them.
Dried krill seems to work, though not a lot cheaper than what you're paying for the aro sticks.

carcrazy

My dynamic red has started eating the generic pellets that I bought at my lfs. At $10 for 1 kg it is a lot cheaper than mp or aro pellets. He still eats mp and silver sides so I can mix up his diet. My green aro still will only eat sw.

arl

I've never had any luck with cichlid pellets. My aro just ignores them.
Dried krill seems to work, though not a lot cheaper than what you're paying for the aro sticks.

Yeah cichlid pellet is a lot harder than hikari sticks and not as fishy smell which is probably why they don't like it that much.

arl

My dynamic red has started eating the generic pellets that I bought at my lfs. At $10 for 1 kg it is a lot cheaper than mp or aro pellets. He still eats mp and silver sides so I can mix up his diet. My green aro still will only eat sw.

Know where I can get them online? I doubt my lfs here will have any. I have been reading this silver sides. Waht are they?

CORVETTE

Silver sides are frozen minnows i buy from Sanfrandsico brand fish food. I buy my freeze dried krill from Jehmco.com great bisness and they ship tp Canada. My datnoids love it.

Joey

I feed Hikari Massivore Delight to my aro. Seems to only eat the first 3 and then chews up and spits out the rest offered. Will also only take them once a day also. Hes only about 7"s now, so i have lots of time to get him accustomed to pellets.