Existence of Sp. Xingu in Canada..

JMorash

Hey guys,

Been a long time since I've been part of the ray community. I have decided in the future I have no interest doing it unless I can do it the way I really want to. And one of the species I want to work with again is sp, Xingu. So I'm wonder what happen to the dozen or so that came into this country. Mine got eaten by my boesmani regrettably. What about yours? Anyone end up with a healthy pair?

Thanks,
Jmorash

cheon

Their are 3 in calgary. And the two owners mattpf and gumby have bred One pup. And i heard of a male that was in calgary that was sold to b.c.

JMorash

I've talked to Oliver about it in the past, he basically told me about the people I already knew. Good to know that there are some still sticking around. Once I get the 360 set up I will looking to add a couple of these guys. Hopefully that'll be sooner than later.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
What about going on a trip to Brazil? Would you be interested? Not this coming year, but 2014?

JMorash

That sounds like my kind of thing! I've actually talked to Oliver about that too because he organizes/guides trips through the Amazon. You just need a decent amount of people to make it worth it.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I agree! I bet we can get a lot of serious hobbyists together and make it worth Oliver's while. That is the only way to do it. Hopefully 2014 works for people, I am already booked elsewhere for 2013