FS Dats, Rays, Dorado

skynoch

Work is kicking my butt so I need to shut down a couple tanks to free up more time. So here are a few things I need to sell.
1. 10 x Indo Dats various sizes from about 8" to 16" $150-450
2. 1 x Male mature pearl ray about 11" $400
3. 3 x Henlie pups, male with king markings 5" $650
4. 2 x Golden Dorado, been with various tankmates and no problems 10-14" $250
I live in Drayton Valley, Alberta and would prefer pickup as I'm allways working it seems. I occasionally travel to Edmonton for work so I could meet someone for a drop off if the timing is right..
I would also consider trades let me know what you have.

skynoch

Need more room to seperate male rays the pearl needs a good home as he is a very aggressive breeder so with proof of a proper setup I'll entertain rediculous offers.

skynoch

Yep the pearl was from you, I'll try and get a picture of these rays in the next couple days.
He's really nice I'm just trying to get any of my rays pregnant and just a quick couple days in the main tank he knocked up two females.
I'll be around this weekend and can meet up with some people in either Edmonton or Red Deer.
Henlie will be dropped to $500 this weekend

exoticaquaria

Yep the pearl was from you, I'll try and get a picture of these rays in the next couple days.
He's really nice I'm just trying to get any of my rays pregnant and just a quick couple days in the main tank he knocked up two females.
I'll be around this weekend and can meet up with some people in either Edmonton or Red Deer.
Henlie will be dropped to $500 this weekend

Nice! Yea lets see how he turned out!

skynoch

I still have the pearl but I'm in courses for the next two weeks so I will try and get some pictures after that

skynoch

Here' a couple Henlie x Pearl pups that will be for sale. These are older pics when they were first born. I'm just getting them on pellets now.

skynoch

1. 8 x Indo Dats various sizes from about 8" to 16" $150-250
2. 1 x Male mature pearl ray about 11" $400 "SOLD"
3. 2 x Henlie pups, male with king markings 7" $450
4. 2 x Golden Dorado, been with various tankmates and no problems 10-14" $250
Some price changes and the pearl x henlie pups are up for sale also at $450 each and they are both female.