fusion violet gold

h.l_nathan

has anyone heard of this breed. There is a guy in Vancouver thats said he has a few for sale. Is this a new breed that just came out or something, cause so far i never heard about that mix yet......

h.l_nathan

he's a friend of the fs on kingsway between Slocan and Earl st. That store have good aros if you ask her. Her hubby lives in indonesia so most of her aro shipment is hand picked by him. I prefer buying from her than at King Ed

rulaifu

It is kind of red/golden mix breed. Correct me if I am wrong since I am not that much interested in that. So... I said it's kind of

h.l_nathan

asking $3500-$3600 but i told them that this is not that common so if it was around $2000 like most of her fusions that she got a few month ago then i'll take a look, but more than that i'm not interested. Cause i have no clue whats the potential for that fish or what its gonna grow up like.

h.l_nathan

yeah they are 7-8 inch. U seem interested in it. and you're around renfrew right then just stop by and ask her to call for you to take a look... she has a couple of big phoenix there now too. I took the big one already though, but the others are not bad size compairing to other fs down there

ninjaturtle

never heard of it..

btw guys its violet fusion, not fusion violet.
so theres:
vfsr - violet fusion super red
shvfsr - spoon head violet fusion super red

never heard of vfg?? i would email qian hu for info on the breed

h.l_nathan

i laready have the vfsr and the shvfsr so thats y it sound really strange to me that there's a fvg or vfg. Yeah if you can ask for more info that be good and share with what that contact of yours says.