golden head x back

icebeast

this is what Sam is going to get on his next shipment i can't wait till it gets here :) he said is around 6-7inch but so gold already

Attachments

• GHXB-DFI.jpg
    GHXB-DFI.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 749

icebeast

no idea yet he said, he will get back to me sometime this week, but looks pretty in the picture tho lol so gold, and i think he said he only has 3 or 5 of those coming and iam taking 1 for sure :)

it looks fully cross from the pic, i think it would between $6000-$8000.
anyway i don't have that budget now. i was there today, those aro should be in by the coming long weekend.

Hmm, thats a reasonable price if the quality does coordinate with that pic.
thats a big difference between $1300 CB and $4800 CB.

isjah

icebeast ask him how much the metal reds that is coming with that shipment will be.

icebeast

and i think metal reds are from dinamika kapuas farm, and he doesn't import it from that farm he says not good quality so as the dynamic red, i believe his brother Tony, n Johnny they got those, i brought from both places but the chill n super reds looks better still i got 5, 2 from sam, 3 from tony's

homebrewed

Super Moderator
and i think metal reds are from dinamika kapuas farm, and he doesn't import it from that farm he says not good quality so as the dynamic red, i believe his brother Tony, n Johnny they got those, i brought from both places but the chill n super reds looks better still i got 5, 2 from sam, 3 from tony's

Sounds like a great collection :)

Eddio

That gold is insane! $4800 is a great price for a fish of that quality! Would love to see it when it gets big :)

i was at Lucky's today, they had 3 golden CB, i would say one is already 85% cross back, with golden shine in the head aswell. it is not as good as the photo posted on this thread, but the list price is $3500, i think it could be deal around $3000, it is around 6-7"
some purple red list $1999. Plus there are some $1200 chilli red with very long barbel. it is worth to take a look.

isjah

purple reds? hmm wonder from where?, i thought the were shipping in some shvfsr from quan hu, gotta go see

isjah

wow thats demanding a pretty high price, vfsr, i think will at most give u a orangey colour, if you're lookin for colour vfsr in my opinion won't give u the intense red colour, ir's nice if you like to look at the colourful base colour of the scale.

James Sananikone

Hey Brothers, it seems to be very high quality of Cross Back that you have there ...

Have any Pictures, I would love to see those XB...:)

T1KARMANN

$4K Sounds a lot of money for a fish considering the aro market has crashed

super reds and xbacks are half the price in the UK compaired to last year

chen88

Super Moderator
I agree T as reds are going for 1K canadian...but I guess if you've got the cash..the sellers will sell higher...or at least not lower the price from 4K to 2-3K....