HD Captured Vid of new tank

chen88

Super Moderator
just took out my canon 7D...haven't used it much since i got it last Nov...so wanted to try the HD video component with limited reading on the manual so here goes nothing...it's got capability of producing 1080P HD output but i'm sure there are settings and lighting that needs to be in place. All i did was removed my 100mm L series lense and popped in my 50mm f2 lens and just put tri pod...have a look...hopefully it's ok, I'm sure it's better then my Iphone! LOL....I think the video is still processing so video will be better once completed on YT..

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Looks good. :)

You might want to try to adjust your white balance to see what the different settings give you.

chen88

Super Moderator
had good music but Youtube blocked it these days due to copyright issues I guess....perhaps I can get DDee to sing on it while he guards aros! LOL

here's the feeding video as requested...youtube is still processing it...

Last edited:

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
video = private lol

You can use the audioswap feature and just take music off youtube. there's some decent selections.

Gibbus

black bar silver dollar

Hey Chen

Did you pick up the black bar silver dollars at big als in mississauga?

chen88

Super Moderator
Hey Chen

Did you pick up the black bar silver dollars at big als in mississauga?

no, they were too small and would not have made it to the bottom before my rays got to them!....they only had 1 alive and the other was dead...

thanks anyways

aro7

nice feeding video....thats a lot of shrimp! what else were u feeding it...looked like black balls? n i ddint see your sr eating, whats his main diet?

love the tank btw, looks awesome...some monsters in there!

chen88

Super Moderator
the black balls were Massivore Pellets....The aro eats MP and SW...but has been on MP of late....he doesn't eat a lot..that's a problem...but does eat...just not a pig ....