Interest only - King Henlei Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

chen88

Super Moderator
Ok...looking at weeding down my rays to my BD's only...therefore looking at any interest from anyone here before I go any further and post my P12 WC Henlei Pair...The male has King Henlei markings and both are extremely active eating MP's and some Massivore...size is approx. 13-14" disc Diameter..

Here are some older photos all taken in the last couple months...I'll update some this weekend.

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

chen88

Super Moderator
King Henlei Male at $3000
Female at $2800
Both at $5500

These were selected from quite a few especially the Male as you can see by the markings and is $$$$ less then what my original purchase price was....just seeing if they move, if not they have a home anyways :)

EEYY

King Henlei Male at $3000
Female at $2800
Both at $5500

These were selected from quite a few especially the Male as you can see by the markings and is $$$$ less then what my original purchase price was....just seeing if they move, if not they have a home anyways :)

Chen, in the middle of the last photo, is that the female?

chen88

Super Moderator
Yes, the king henlei is the one with the markings of smaller spots surrounding the large spot.

chen88

Super Moderator
can close now...original buyer of female decided to also take male just now.....thanks all...hope new owner comes on here soon to show off some of his fish...

Status
Not open for further replies.