Jumbo Clowns, Indo dats, Jumbo fire eels, etc.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Some people have been contacting me about bringing in some jumbo clown loaches, fire eels, and Indo dats; I can also bring in nice captive bred royal motoros and pearls if anyone is interested.

Finally, this will be a Maju order, so anyone looking for their Sr (chilli or blood red type), BBXB's, rtg's, banjars, or greens, let me know.

As usual I will need to collect all the individual orders to make one big order and then arrange the trans-ship; cost for fish is dependant in on where you live in Canada, how many fish you are ordering, and their size. Send me a pm if you are interested and I'll see what I can do.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This Manu order on hold till next collection of wild caughts during dry season. I asked when the dry season is, can not remember, think it is in next couple moths.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
They have 14-18 inchers in stock now.

It only makes sense to bring in a big shipment of fish; special handling charges add too much to make it worth while to bring only one or two boxes. Thus, better to wait till aros, loaches, eels, etc., can all come in together.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Jumbo loaches are in stock, all sizes up to 9 inches.

Larger Indo dats are in stock too.

I will post prices shortly.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Indo tigers in stock up to 5-6 inches in size at $250 each.

Price for the really big jumbo loaches (9+ inches) is $175 per fish. Add on Westjet. Price includes GST/HST where applicable.

Price for smaller sized loaches (5 inches) is $50, medium sized (6 inches) are $75. Again, price includes GST/HST, but you must add on Westjet.

I can guarantee live arrival.

The jumbo loaches do not ship well, require lots of shipping space per fish. The international shipping cost adds a lot to the final cost of each fish.

The loaches available were caught in the wild by the Maju family. They are only available for a limited time each year. Once they are gone that is it for another year. Thus, let me know soon if you want them as I should process the order asap.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I would like to process ASAP. Maju's big loaches tend to sell fast and then we have the cold Canadian winter coming on soon. Make a deposit now and square up on the rest in a few weeks or when the fish are about to land?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Right now I am focused on landing the Dreamfish aro order; there are a few customers in this order who have changed their order more than once making for some confusion.

I hope to have the order processed this week, meaning shipping to Vancouver in a couple weeks.

Need to beat the cold weather!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am focusing on this order now. I am about to wire money. Fish should land in a couple weeks from now. I am answering PM's and emails now for this order, so this is your last chance if you want in.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This order has been placed. Fish will be landing within another week or two; I will be emailing people this coming week with arrival details.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Order has arrived, is ready for shipping out. I also have a few extra jumbo clowns in the 7-8 inch range if anyone is looking.