Leopoldi

Joey

Im looking for a "classic" leo.

I prefer male over female, and a disc size under 8"...

I prefer to keep my purchase from within canada as well...

anyone that has one, or knows where to find any, please pm me.

chen88

Super Moderator
Nice choice, it seems harder to find a nice classc leo than a bd nowadays

True, all based on supply and demand. Licence cost as much for classic leo's as they do for bd.'s so fisher mans will only bring back bds over leo's. Of course unless they are captive bred leo's already in the country.

skynoch

It seems even alot of the captive bred leos don't have that classic look either since everyone was trying to breed for more spots. Can't wait to see some pics when you are able to find one. or if anyone has any start a thread and post some pics.

Joey

I actually prefer the look of a classic over a BD to tell you the truth. I like to see large white spots, with little to no smaller spots on the disc. That is what i think of when i think Leo.. BDs are stunning as well, but not what im after right yet.

Perhaps i should set my goal to wanting a classic leo, OR a Henile, with the same characteristics?

What does everyone think of that?

Last edited:

skynoch

I'm thinking you will have a problem finding a nice classic leo but whatever way you go they all look amazing.

EKen

Super Moderator
For a nice Classic Leo, I would go the CB way and contact Mike at H2O. I always had good service from him and his prices at the moment are very reasonable, plus he is one of the sponsors here I believe.