Looking for True ST/FX5/Sump

MananaP

So i really want an ST around 6-8" i don't care how much it is as long as i like it and it is not TOO MUCH! LOL! I'm serious though, i want one and if anyone can ship it or has it here in vancouver i want to buy it. I know it is pretty hard to get one specially at this size but i also know it is not impossible. So if anyone knows one please do direct me where i can buy one.

Planning on getting a brand new FX5 this saturday and i don't know which store is selling it with low price,so if anyone knows please also tell me so i can go and chek it out thanks.

Sump,i want one. Any size will do minimum i guess is 10g up. This is only my alternative of having a couple of canister in one tank to house BB. So if anyone is selling a sump please do contact me by tomorrow thanks. I don't have a hole in my tank so i don't know if anyone is selling one that requires no holes in the tank.

Cheers
Stephen

EKen

Super Moderator
I did not know STs had season...:)

You're gonna have a lot of troubles finding 6-8'' STs. Even in Singapore LFS can't get 6-8'' STs right now.

MananaP

ST not in season now...was told to wait for another month or so...might have some good news.haha i am looking for them tooo

Hehehehe If you are correct Jay then there is nothing wrong with believing in you man,so i will wait for your good news.I wish you are correct and can actually source some out.I also hope you know what i'm talking about true ST not the 3bar IT's :D

@Eken

EY! don't JINX it buddy!:p

EKen

Super Moderator
i know a lfs to get baby st

I know some LFS that promised me some baby STs also, but like Santa, I'll believe when I'll see it.

I am not trying to jinx anything, but baby STs are a bit like Leopoldis right now, you hear a lot about them, but you don't actually see them much. :(

lamsimon

I know some LFS that promised me some baby STs also, but like Santa, I'll believe when I'll see it.

I am not trying to jinx anything, but baby STs are a bit like Leopoldis right now, you hear a lot about them, but you don't actually see them much.

sorry i mean they have them there right now, i bought one from my lfs like a few ago

MananaP

sorry i mean they have them there right now, i bought one from my lfs like a few ago

Hmpd are you sure? which local fish store? and is the bar thinner? it might be NTT XD. PM me the name of the store i might go chek it out tomorrow.Thanks

@Jay

Thanks bud!Oh and what size is the sump?

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Datnoides pulcher - wide bar ST - all come from Cambodia now. Hlnathan on this forum has connections in Vietnam.That would be your best bet for getting them. The Thais are serious now about not letting them out (even though the only ones you find in Thailand come from Cambodia!), and so everything has to pass through Vietnam I think...

lamsimon

Mind posting some pics bro? Don't take any offense, but a some LFS tries to pass 3-bar Indo Tigers as STs.

heres a picture , it was hard to take a picture of him

IMG_0377a.jpg

lamsimon

heres another picture
IMG_0379.jpg

lfs that the 3rd strip will grow down as it gets bigger , oh well if its a ntt still looks nice has better colour then my it

Last edited: