LOTS of AROWS coming to toronto

icebeast

I heard that Dragon king is gettin 200 arows, and leslie and hwy7 golden ocean? well they gettin 150, and i said b4 Sam is gettin 53 or sumthign like that, holy so many fishes oh and i also said that on kennedy / hwy 7 they going to open another store for arows only , are there really that many customers?

chen88

Super Moderator
hopefully with so many aros in the GTA = competitive prices....any idea when they are arriving?

icebeast

i think sam is importing from dragon industry this time, and Johnny's from indo i believe and i think is coming next week for johhnny's

isjah

i spoke with sam, it seems either he doesn't know alot about where his aro's are coming from or is very secretive cause i was really confused coming out of his store after i spoke with him.

chen88

Super Moderator
LOL!....yeah...that's what I found about Sam after talking to him!. lol...i think they just don't want to say until they actually get the stock and or they might change....not sure...

isjah

but as a customer and i feel like that, i would not buy from him cause i don't feel 100% comfortable, he would have to have something really killer for me to buy.

icebeast

agree, when i first met sam i had the same feeling too, but as time went by he speaks more, he was always so quite and looks so mean, lol i rem first time i went to his store i wanted to beat him up with his looks and all, but now he speaks more , and i think his english is not that great thats why he is much quite, but as for his wife, she will go on and on and on lol