My Flower horn

EKen

Super Moderator
Wow this one is really nice. I am also a bit bored with Arowanas, maybe I should get into Flowerhorns as well...

EKen

Super Moderator
How much does a nice FH like this one cost, approximately, as I have no idea about FH prices...

Kenta

Administrator
LH never been my kind of fish, but that one looks kinda cool.

EKEN, i should ban you just for saying that haha jkjk, you call yourself an arofanatic?

p.s.Rulaifu, FRT=fly river turtle, just another name for PNT

EKen

Super Moderator
Me too. I have no idea about FH prices. This piece is about 850. I love the looking, so I took it. And I don't even know what type of FH he is.

Is this one from TO or from locally? I might start with cheaper ones...

joshhoward

kinda different question but out of all cichlids..i think flower horn are one the most impressive..the only other i can think to give a run for its money would be maybe red devil...anyone have any other ideas....
but hey dont get me wrong...
for me the kings of fresh water, 1.arowana 2.discus. nuff said!

EKen

Super Moderator
kinda different question but out of all cichlids..i think flower horn are one the most impressive..the only other i can think to give a run for its money would be maybe red devil...anyone have any other ideas....
but hey dont get me wrong...
for me the kings of fresh water, 1.arowana 2.discus. nuff said!

This thread is going into a another direction, mods should create a new thread....

But anyways, I, personally, would not consider Discus "kings of the fresh water". Imho, I think they are overrated and I don't like the fact that everybody has them and you can find them in any pet store, walmart included. I guess I like monster, out of the ordinary and rare fishes. My "Kings list":

- Asian Arowanas
- Stingrays
- Datnoids

brp

Thats some very good color, I would like to know main diet? I have a very nice FH as well but I wonder if it is just the angle of the picture but the hump looks smaller in the new picture? Rgds