new Arow shop?!

icebeast

I heard that the plaza at kennedy / hwy 7 , were they used to have a marine fish store are re-renovating it to sell Pandas arows only, have anything seen it yet or can anyone confirm it? i drove by they are renovating it .

chen88

Super Moderator
hrm...interesting...I've been there a few times when they had the marine set up...every time I went I was the only one there! very few tanks....must check it out ..... Eric...take a drive! LOL

EEYY

hrm...interesting...I've been there a few times when they had the marine set up...every time I went I was the only one there! very few tanks....must check it out ..... Eric...take a drive! LOL

Will see. I've heard another fish store in Scarborough area is coming up!!

icebeast

i believe is gonna be true , cause the vietman noodle place owner said it is going to be arowana store iam gonna drive by again today and peek inside lol

isjah

so it seems that there will be 2 new locations? one in scarb., and one in markham? the one in kenn/hwy 7 anyone know the name? its near the pho rest. on the side rd?

EEYY

so it seems that there will be 2 new locations? one in scarb., and one in markham? the one in kenn/hwy 7 anyone know the name? its near the pho rest. on the side rd?

If I am not mistaken, the Kenn. / Highway 7 one is called Frank's Aquarium.