Same old Chilli Red...

EKen

Super Moderator
Seems trendy to make updates these days.

Same old fish, colors seem a bit faded due to switching to the blue background. But I like the change, and seems to help stabilise the Tigers so...

No lights trick, no black background, no fancy camera and no photo skills... ;)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 710
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 754
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 717
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 723

menghun

Seems trendy to make updates these days.

Same old fish, colors seem a bit faded due to switching to the blue background. But I like the change, and seems to help stabilise the Tigers so...

No lights trick, no black background, no fancy camera and no photo skills... ;)

how big is it now? seems like just need to wait for the colour to come back......do update us..:)

MananaP

That is a nice SR. Bro i have seen really nice Blue base xback on another forums that fully crossed from back to bottom(belly)...Is there an SR that fully crossed at the same way,even bottom part?i will try to post some pic here and show you guys what it looks like.I still can't get over the beauty of that fish DAYM!

Rulaifu thank you for sharing such a beautiful specimen. Nice catch bro!!!

EKen

Super Moderator
That is a nice SR. Bro i have seen really nice Blue base xback on another forums that fully crossed from back to bottom(belly)...Is there an SR that fully crossed at the same way,even bottom part?i will try to post some pic here and show you guys what it looks like.I still can't get over the beauty of that fish DAYM!

Rulaifu thank you for sharing such a beautiful specimen. Nice catch bro!!!

Why are you thanking Rulaifu for, it's my fish :D

About Cross Belly Arowanas, I have not seen one yet in person. The pics that you posted are Champion Aros, so of course they are nice, but I don't think tat most of us could afford the price of one of those.

EKen

Super Moderator
MananaP, thank you for sharing the pictures with us. To be honest with you, I only love the red aros. All the other cross back and/or RTG are not that much impressed. I am sure when my cross backs grown bigger, they will be better.

You want them to become GHXBXB (Golden Head Cross Back Cross Belly)...

MananaP

Why are you thanking Rulaifu for, it's my fish :D

About Cross Belly Arowanas, I have not seen one yet in person. The pics that you posted are Champion Aros, so of course they are nice, but I don't think tat most of us could afford the price of one of those.

Oh sorry about that Eken hahahaha i guessed i gave the wrong name to congratulate...Well nice red Eken...About the cross Belly aros the one i posted the red one yes it was a chonpion/winner but the other blue base are owned only by regular people..and i have seen many more people post same quality aro's.These however i can attest that they are closer to the source of all the aro's which is asia so i guess they have better price. I have heard/read one of the forums in asia that blue base xback only go for 600 dollars,i wished i still lived there eh! DAYM!!!...For now i can only DROOL over all the aro's i see that normal people have in asia...:(...

You only love Red aro's yes they are beautiful,But a lof of hobbiest now are talking that in the next year or two the champions will be Blue base Xback strains...I don't know if they will happen but i am pretty happy...i'm getting my first blue base xback this coming July 17...:D

@rulaifu

you tricked me i thought it was your aro's heheheeh J/K...

menghun

GHXBXB? Interesting. That will be another new name for quality x-back.
I don't want them to become GHXBXB, but I would say they themselves will bring me GHXBXB.
I would like to attach my 3 years old plus cross back. Actually this is the worst quality X-Back I have. So imagine all my young x-backs become mature, what will they look like?
No any lightings, just daylight from the window. So I will say it is his true natural color.

wow bro...is this urs? superb pc.......

MananaP

Which part did I trick you?

HAHAHA i was just joking bro,I see all these beautiful aro being posted here and i thought it was one of yours again :p ...

Oh yah one more thing bro, How many aro;s do you have at the moment? I want to see your best of the best hehehehe... I hope you can post some :p