selling 220 gallon show room, mint condition tank set

kevincao

Sad to let my master piece go, but i'm quitting the hobby due to a move. This setup has anything and everything you need to keep any kind of fish. Espcially monster fish. Everything is mint condition and well taken care of. Setup is about 3 years old.
Here are some of the items that is included (though its not everything):

- 220 Miracle all glass tank NO CRACKS/SCRATCH/LEAKS. Mint condition. Comes with 2 internal overflow built in. Measures 72"L x 24"w x 30"H

- Black Oak Stand: Excellent condition, retails $450.

- Black matching Oak Canopy

- Lids: CUSTOM MADE sliding glass, SPECIFICALLY made for Arowana's. Heavy and unpenetrable

- Circulation: 2 of Hydor Korilas 4's, 2 Air stones + tubings, 1 Rena 400 air pumps, 1 German air pump

- Lights: 2 bulb, 48" T8 with timer.

- Fluval FX5 canister filter: Packed with MEDIA cermetic rings, active carbon, and scrubber. WARRANTY STILL VALID TILL SEPTEMBER. Comes owners manual, orginal packaging and all parts. Perfect condition.

- Monster sump! Acrylic sump made from one piece. All corners are bended instead of combined on to it. No chance of leaks. It uses stimulating bakki shower (used in aro farms and koi farms) where water goes from top to bottom then from bottom left to right. Consists of 2 INDIVIDUAL filters, which is highly customizable, very easy to change.

ALL MEDIAS ARE INCLUDED, ABOUT 100 POUND OF Quality Media!

Media: Entire washer bag full of eheim cementric balls, eheim cementric rings and eheim bio barrels. Thats 3 bags! More then 500 bio balls and a whole lot of scrubbers. This is the best SUMP for a 220 gallon, it was once used in a 1250 gallon tank and kept the water crystal clear.

RETURN PUMP: 3800 gallon per hour pump, internal or external, DEAD SILENT! This is twice as powerful as a Mag 18 with absolutly no sound. Comes with orginal packaging, warranty, and spare parts.

Combined Sump + FX5 gives about 23.5 the turn over rate of filtration

- Magnet glass Cleaner

- Bunch of unused accessories

- 50' python hose for water change, and a spare 20' hose for short water transfers

- Jager 300w heater. Comes with its orginal packaging and spare parts

Any questions or concerns just give me a call or email, i'd be happy to answer them.

asking $2250

located in scarborough, ontario

No delivery, i will be able to take the tank apart, and make it ready for your movers, or for you to move them, but i can not lift the tank up as it is too heavy for me.

e-mail: [email protected]

cell: 416 357 7008 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 416 357 7008 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

-Kevin

1004244.jpg

1004243w.jpg

1004245r.jpg

1004247.jpg

1004248.jpg

1004250y.jpg

1004253j.jpg

Last edited: