Selling Flowerhorns

FlowerMonkey

DSC01518.jpg

Hi guys my name is mike I live in Ontario Mississauga, I'm selling a variety of Flowerhorns such as Kamfas, Titaniums, Golden Monkey, Faders and Red Dragons. Each of these guys are price at a affordable amount, all of them are either imported from Vietnam or Thailand.These guys we're hand picked and guarantee good quality. Most of my flowerhorns are at home but I also have ones at my partner's store which I can give you guys good deals on.The picture that I have on here is just one out of the many Flowerhorns that I carry, check my website for more pictures, if your interested email me or call my cell 647-291-8585
Thank You.

Here's my website Topflowerhorns.com

Price Range
2" FHS = $20 to $60
3" FHS = $120 (Mostly Kamfas Some With Double Rows)
4" to 6" FHS = $180 to $350

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hmm, cool fish for sale. :) They are not really good tank mates for Asian arowana though; Maybe there should be a new sub-forum for FH/RT/SRT? On a related note, interested in becoming a sponsor? You could have your own banner ad, a sub-forum, might be able to generate some buzz.

Also, is there anyone on this forum who can vouch for you? I like to think we look after each other here, so it would be good if someone on this forum can offer you a reference.

Last edited:

chen88

Super Moderator
your friends store wouldn't happen to be Tommy's fish store would it? or something like that across from BA/DA in Mississauga?

chen88

Super Moderator
yeah...they are fun fish to have...but needs a tank for themselves which takes all the fun away.. :) but they are cool fish though

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Chen ive kept FH with arowana and everything with no issues.
BUT they are too nippy with rays

How long did you keep FH and an Asian arowana together? Some people keep all sorts of fish with aros - koi, African cichlids, you name it; sometimes it works, often not. I've heard of people breaking the teeth off the FH to keep it from being able to damage the aro, but that is cruel I think.