Thailand - All Fish Thailand

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The owner is named Ohh. He owns a shop in the world famous Chatachuk market in Bangkok (also called the Weekend Market), as well as a warehouse facility elsewhere. I spent several days arranging shipments in person with him while I was in Bangkok in 2008. Since then several forum members have also visited him and arranged shipments to Canada. Ohh is willing to provide tour guide services for serious hobbyists who travel to Thailand and who want to do some fish hobby prurchases while in Bangkok.

Not only can Ohh help you source fish from Thailand, he is also willing to help you ship out fish from other suppliers that you might find while visiting Thailand yourself. In my case, I bought some SRT from another vendor in the Bangkok weekend market. I then brought the fish to Ohh's shop, where he kept them in quarantine for me before shipping them out to me in Canada several weeks later (by which time I was back home of course). Ohh is an excellent source for NTT.

The service Ohh offers is very valuable to serious hobbyists who want to visit Thailand and do some fish hobby stuff while there.

Check out his website, www.allfishthailand.com

Attached find several catalogues.

Ohh will likely be coming on as a sponsor of this site in the near future.

Attachments

• AllfishPriceList-_shrimp.xls
    62.5 KB · Views: 50
  • PriceList_AllFish_Thailand.xls
    360 KB · Views: 27