Full-line of Seachem / New Life Spectrum / Mag-drive / Python

EEYY

To all viewers:

I can currently access to the full-line of Seachem / New Life Spectrum / Mag-drive / Python / Milwaukee instrutments (ie pH meter and monitor) /Hydor / Aqua Ultravilet UV sterilizer products.

For Seachem products only, there are over 300 individual prices. Thus, it's tough to list them all out here.

If any viewers would like to form a group purchase for several specific items, please feel free to list out in this post. Mix and match of different brand names is welcomed to do so.

I can ship to either east coast or west coast cities by Canada Post as long as the buyer(s) can provide an address with a valid postal code.

Looking forward to your requests.

Thanks. :):)

EEYY

Moderator, if this post should go to the equipment sale section, please kindly move it to there.

Thanks.:D

carcrazy

I just bought an Ultima II 2000 that I was going to use for two tanks but I have decided to only use it on one. I may be looking for another Ultima II 1000 after Christmas. About how much would it be with shipping to Manitoba?

EEYY

I just bought an Ultima II 2000 that I was going to use for two tanks but I have decided to only use it on one. I may be looking for another Ultima II 1000 after Christmas. About how much would it be with shipping to Manitoba?

Is in progress to check. Please allow me sometime to do so.

For sure I can find Aqua Ultraviolet uv sterilizer 8 and 15 watt.

carcrazy

No rush, my bank account is still catching up with my recent purchases. I think that I'm working for the fishes!

EEYY

Size of this box: 8.5" by 6" by 3" Weight: about 14oz. Shipping cost should not be a lot compared to book(s)

These are my last 2 ph meters on hands. Grab one if you guys can.

EEYY

Items on hands.

SEACHEM

Prime (500ml or about 1.4lbs),
Price: $12.50 each
Inventory003.jpg

Prime (2 L or about 4.5lbs),
Price: $47.50 each
Inventory002.jpg

Acid Regulator (500g or 1.1lbs),
Price: $15 each
Inventory1016.jpg

Neutral Regulator (500g or 1.1lbs),
Inventory1012.jpg

Alkaline Regulator (500g or 1.1lbs),
Inventory1013.jpg

Tanganyika Buffer (250g or 8.8oz),
Price: $8 each
Inventory1008.jpg

==========================================================

New LIfe Spectrum (NLS)

One bucket of Large Fish Formula (2270g or 80.3 oz), 3mm Sinking Pellets
all sold
Jumbo_and_Large_Pellets002.jpg

One bucket of Jumbo Fish Formula (2240g or 79oz), 4.5mm Floating-type for freshwater and saltwater.
all sold
Jumbo_and_Large_Pellets001.jpg

Two buckets of Medium Koi Formula (2240g or 79.2 oz), 4.5mm Floating-type
all sold
Dry_Goods_from_Kam010.jpg

Five buckets of Optimum Fresh H2O Flakes with Garlic (800g or 28.2oz),
all sold
Dry_Goods_from_Kam001.jpg

9 jars of H2O Stable Wafers (250g or 8.8oz), 1/2 inch Sinking Wafers
all sold
Inventory007.jpg

If there are several viewers located in the same area, grouping your orders together should save a bit in terms of the shipping cost per person. Also, it would be great if you guys can find a volunteer to collect all the items and re-distribute in your area.

My suggestion is that the shipping cost can be split either by $ amount or by the listed weight (oz or lbs). That way, it should be fair to those who does not order a lot of items.

Plus, it would be much easier for me to ship all items to one particular location. Shipment will be shipped by Canada Post and a tracking# will be provided.

Payment method: Interac e-mail money transfer is preferred.

Looking forward to your order.

Thanks

Last edited:

EEYY

I can find 100 feet Python (No Spill Clean & Fill).

Price: $135CAD plus shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested.

EEYY

Bucket size, 2270g NLS Cichlid Formula (1mm Sinking) selling at $65 + shipping (for outside of Toronto)