Fall orders - Super Reds and Golds!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am getting ready to launch a couple orders now for both super reds and golds. This will be a multi-farm import. Possibility for getting high grade Black Diamond stingrays too.

Email [email protected] if interested.

Photos and more details to be posted here within coming days.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I will contact Environment Canada in the morning to check on the status of the CITES permits. I expect the permits for the first order I have landing (Gold XB, BBXB, Tong Yan, and some BD stingrays) this week.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have the CITES permits for the first order in hand! Gold XB, BBXB, and Tong Yan Crossbacks will be landing soon!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This order is from OTF Aquarium farm from Singapore! :)

Here they are - 6 BBXB, 3 Gold XB, and 3 Tong Yan (Crossback Splendour)

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
IMG_9928.JPG

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
With the OTF order winding down, I am now getting ready to take delivery of some Indoreds, both chilli reds and VFSR. The fish are some of these here:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I only have 6 coming from this group (2 Chilli and 4 VFSR); hopefully the Quian Hu guys choose well for me from that group. I have Quian Hu on email record promising no DE or PLJ, so we'll see which ones get chosen by them.

These fish are priced to sell fast. In fact, only have one Chilli and one VFSR left for sale. Am selling these fish on blind certificate draw (everyone chooses their cert numbers randomly/blindly). Contact [email protected] if interested.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Alright! I spoke with CITES in person. They were super apologetic, said the certs are all ready but somehow did not get processed on time. They should be coming by FedEx next week. I was told to call again (now have a direct phone line!) if I don't have them by mid-week.

This means I will be arranging the shipment to land on the first week of December :) Apologies for the delay

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Finally have the certs! Such a long delay this time. Anyway, time to book the landing days and times now...

Attachments

• CITES.jpg
    CITES.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 407