In the process of ordering Indo Dragon book 3 and/or 4

EEYY

First of all, I am really appreciated hobbyists who bought Indo Dragon books from either Kenta or myself in the past two months.

At this moment, I would like to inform you guys that we are in the process of ordering some books again.

If I am not mistaken, I realize several hobbyists are waiting for book 4 so that they can purchase Indo Dragon Book 3 and 4 together.

For west coast viewers, it would be great if you can send a PM to Kenta and let him know what you are planning to order.

For east coast viewers, I would plan to order more book 4 but less book 3 as many of them already have book 1-3 right now. Thus, if you would like to get book 3 and book 4 rather than a single book 4, please send me a PM and let me know ahead of time.

In terms of the availability of those books, my best guess will be either close to the end of Mrach or sometime in April.

Thanks for checking the post.
Eric. :):)

EEYY

book 4 will be awesome !

Based on Hendri's response, the printing process of book 4 should take (roughly) one more week.

For east coast viewers, I only ordered just enough for those who bought book 1-3 from me. If you would like to get a single book 4 or both book 3 and 4, it would be nice if you could let me know ahead of time.

Thanks.:D:D

EEYY

Updates: If everything goes right, Indo Dragon Book 4 should be arrived in Canada close to the end of this month.

I did order book 3 and 4 as someone mentioned to me that he would like to get both books together.

If I were you guys, book 2 would be the one you also want to have because Hendri pointed out that book 2 is in low inventory level and will not re-print later on. Just a "heads-up" to you guys.

EEYY

Updates: Books should be arrived in Toronto in about 1-2 weeks

If you are located anywhere in the East coast, I could ship it to you. Please PM me your postal code and I will check out the shipping cost (by Canada Post, provided with tracking# and signature requirement) for you.

Good day.

Thanks

EEYY

At this moment, I still have one brand new book 1 and 2 on hands. If you want to get a complete set of (new) book 1 - 4, please let me know. I can throw in the last free 2008 Indo Dragon calendar for you.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks.

EEYY

:D:D Books arrived in Toronto today. :D:D

Please send me your books request (via PM) if you are an east coast viewer who wants to buy this book.

If you want single book 4 OR book 3 & book 4 together, please send me a PM as well.

Thanks

Last edited:

EEYY

are you planning to bring some new indo dragon key chain

HI D.

Our book shipment was 2 weeks earlier than this keychain ad. posted by Hendri. Here is what I am going to do. I will create a keychain post and see how the response is.

EEYY

:D:D Books arrived in Toronto today. :D:D

Please send me your books request (via PM) if you are an east coast viewer who wants to buy this book.

If you want single book 4 OR book 3 & book 4 together, please send me a PM as well.

Thanks

Update: One book 4 is already SOLD locally.

Just to let you guys know that I don't have too many book 3 or book 4 in this book shipment. If I am out of stock, you might need to buy it directly from Hendri ($116USD per book from Indonesia) or from Kenta (will be required to pay for shipping cost, from Vancouver to Toronto via Canada Post). At this moment, I can take book order from any East coast city in Canada, as long as you can provide a valid mailing address with postal code.

Here is the combination that I could sell. (not applicable to Kenta's side)
1) A complete set of Book 1 - 4 (Price: $340, on a $85 / per book basis) plus a free 2008 Indo Dragon calendar (last one)

2) Book 3 and book 4 together (Price: $174, on a $87 / per book basis)

3) Book 4 only. (Price: $90)

Please PM me if you are interested

Last edited:

EEYY

In my opinion, book 4 has the best printing and paper quality.

Some sample photos.

DSC03211.jpg

DSC03223.jpg

DSC03224.jpg

DSC03227.jpg

Man, page 67 shows an extremely rare arowana, which is a DEEP PURPLE BASE CROSS BACK GOLDEN. You have to buy the book and see for yourself!!!

EEYY

Updates: If everything goes right, Indo Dragon Book 4 should be arrived in Canada close to the end of this month.

I did order book 3 and 4 as someone mentioned to me that he would like to get both books together.

If I were you guys, book 2 would be the one you also want to have because Hendri pointed out that book 2 is in low inventory level and will not re-print later on. Just a "heads-up" to you guys.

If you go to Hendri's web site, book 2 is already SOLD OUT.

EEYY

Updates: Sold another Indo Dragon Book 4. 6 left.

Shipping cost for one book to Quebec area is $12 (including tracking# and signature). Just to give you guys a quick reference.

Thanks

Last edited:

EEYY

If anyone who is interested in the whole set of Indo Dragon books (book 1 - 4), I would add a FREE keychain in the deal. Plus, book 2 is already out of stock at this moment.

This offer lasts until the end of August of 2008.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks. :D:D:D:D

Last edited: