2015 Summer Dreamfish Order

RDFISHGUY

Wow, some really high quality stuff. So when's the next order? I need to find a replacement. It's like when you lose your dog and someone shows you a cute puppy. Can't resist.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have already had a few people contact me about getting the next order going. I will launch it shortly.

You know so much about Asian arowana Ryan I think you should communicate direct with Nic to get exactly what you want based on his various brooders. Send me an email to [email protected] and we can go from there. :)

As for everyone else interested in getting a fish in the next order (anticipated arrival late September/early October), send me an email too, or else wait a couple days for me to get the next order thread posted here.

One side note - the recent decline of the Canadian dollar is raising the import costs of exotic tropical fish (priced in US$ mostly).

RDFISHGUY

Thanks Theo, for getting me in touch with Nic. This has been a great experience so far and I can't wait for the fish to arrive. Nic was incredible to deal with. This guy is busy shipping fish all over the world but took the time to help me select my fish. Class act.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You are welcome Ryan. I agree that Nic is a "stand up guy". Worth having a look at his social media site over at http://merlionarowana.com/ , check out the side bar menus to explore. You might need to register on the site in order to be able to access it all.

I look forward to seeing the photos you take of your fish in future Ryan.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am pretty sure I can get you the invite code, will email Nic about it now and cc you. The social media forum section has a few pretty serious aro keepers and dealers from Korea, China, Japan and the Philippines who have posted some neat photos.