a visit at Golden Ocean Aquarium (Leslie & Hwy7)

tobalman6

Enjoy

_DSC_4582.jpg

_DSC_4588.jpg

_DSC_4610.jpg

_DSC_4607.jpg

_DSC_4601.jpg

_DSC_4620.jpg

_DSC_4616.jpg

_DSC_4626.jpg

_DSC_4627.jpg

_DSC_4631.jpg

T1KARMANN

some nice looking aros :D

i dont know if its just the way the pics are taken but do alot of the aros have drop eye

DrBranDo

The aro facing down with the pleco in the pic looks good. Is it the same aro 2 photos above the mentioned one? If they aren't the same aro, I like those 2. Any ideas how much they are asking for these?

Thanks so much for sharing.

EKen

Super Moderator
The aro facing down with the pleco in the pic looks good. Is it the same aro 2 photos above the mentioned one? If they aren't the same aro, I like those 2. Any ideas how much they are asking for these?

Thanks so much for sharing.

I believe so. The best Red aro in the shop in my opinion. Also the best bodyshape, fat and spoony, I have seen yet in my young hobbyist career.

tobalman6

Hi, only one has drop eye, the others are not.

DrBranDo: I think it the same fish but not 100% as I took so many I cannot keep track of them. I don't know how much it cost as I know for sure they are out of my wife's budget, LOL..:D

Kenta

Administrator
The fish look in very good condition. Often times on the West coast you will see large arowana in bad condition... chipped scales, fungus, damaged barbels, shrededd fins and in general unhealthy