Arowana World: book III to V (printed in Chinese)

EEYY

Price: SOLDfor all 3 books plus a FREE arowana poster. The published year for III, IV and V are 2002, 2002 and 2006 respectively. Only 2 sets are available.

The focus for Book III and IV are on Red and Gold arowanas respectively. It comes with a 30-minute VCD. For the VCD, the first half is to showcase the individual arowanas and the second half is to show how the farm collected the baby arowanas from the "father" arowana.

For book V, the format is to follow 26 arowanas for about 4-5 years and display how the arowanas grow in terms of size / color / scale development.

All 3 are hardcover books. In terms of pages, they are 159, 157 and 163 respectively.

DSC03287.jpg

DSC03285.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

From book III
DSC03293.jpg

From book IV
DSC03292.jpg

The VCD
DSC03301.jpg

From book V
DSC03294.jpg

DSC03295.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested. If you are from out-of-Toronto area, I could check the shipping cost. Please PM your postal code to me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

SOLD.

If you guys still want one more set, I could get it around mid-September. Please let me know ahead of time.

Thanks.

EEYY

Arowana World book V is showing arowana color development.

Mainly displaying red arowana in this book.

EEYY

Another set (III / IV / V) of Arowana World books is on the way.

Estimated arrival time will be close to the beginning of November.

EEYY

Only 1 set of Arowana World (voulme III / IV / V) available right now. Including the VCD in it. Printed in Chinese.

Thanks.

EEYY

Price: $185 for this set of 3 books plus a FREE arowana poster.

All are in wrapped cover.

Printed in Chinese.

PM me if you are interested.