Arowanaclub.com congratulates Theo and his team for forming up Arowanaclub.ca

Don

Super Moderator
Hello everyone,

This is my maiden post and I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Theo and his team for their effort to bring arowana hobbyists closer at home and that is Canada.

It is also good to see some familiar bros here at the forum. Arowanaclub.ca is new in the business. In time it will grow. For that, let us all give our support to Arowanaclub.ca. What is most important now is that we want hobbyists to give their feedback/suggestions. Please allow sometime for Theo and his team to collate the feedback and make some changes.

Both Arowanaclub.ca and Arowanaclub.com will work together to give our hobbyists value add forums. We will be jointly organising activities for members of both forums. Theo and myself will let you know once we have firm up on the activities concern. It will be a challenge and we will not be able to do it without all your participation so please give us your support for us to kickstart the activities. It is going to be fun filled activities. At the end of the day, we want all of us to enjoy what we are doing. Just have fun and who knows you could walk away with good prizes. So stay tune and stay with us...

We are a COMMUNITY of arowana hobbyist and we hope that KNOWLEDGE will be shared and can be learned from hobbyists of all ranks be it the traditional way or an INNOVATIVE way. It all depends on us how far we want this journey to be. I wish all of you here in the forums a journey worth the explore.

Don

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Three cheers for Don and the members of Arowanaclub.com! When we make new connections between hobbyists, share knowledge, and innovate - we ALL benefit! Working together we stand to unleash a lot of creativity and help our wonderful hobby grow stronger!

Thanks for the support Don. On behalf of all members on Arowanaclub.ca I say WELCOME to the forum! We all look forward to working with you and your club's members! :)