Awakening of the Dragon -- the king comes again (Chinese version)

EEYY

Price: $95 firm. ONLY 3 BOOKS AVAILABLE

1) Soft-cover book
2) Total pages are 387
3 I could meet locally in Toronto or ship to non-Toronto city (shipping cost is excluded)

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks

Awakening_Of_The_Dragon_New_Chinese.gif

Awakening_Sample1.jpg

Awakening_Sample2.jpg

Awakening_Sample3.jpg

:):):)

Last edited:

EEYY

The shipment of English version books should be arrived in Toronto about a week later.

Cover_Page_E_Awakening_of_The_Drago.gif

1) Hardcover (Different cover page)
2) Total pages are 323

Price: $85 firm.

Thanks.

Last edited:

EEYY

This book in particular has very artistic shots, A MUST HAVE

Kenta, couldn't agree more than that.

For either version, I could ship to any west coast city. (Shipping cost is extra) Just let me know.

Thanks. :):)

Last edited:

EEYY

The English version shipment arrived yesterday and I only have limited quantities.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Thanks.

EEYY

The shipment of English version books should be arrived in Toronto about a week later.

Cover_Page_E_Awakening_of_The_Drago.gif

1) Hardcover (Different cover page)
2) Total pages are 323

Price: $85 firm.

Thanks.

Some photos from the English version.

DSC03623.jpg

DSC03624.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

Only 4 available.

I can ship to non-Toronto city. The shipping cost is at the expense of the buyer.

Thanks.

EEYY

For Montreal viewers, I am going to meet Marius in Toronto around the first weekend in December. If anyone in Montreal planning to get Awakening of the Dragon (English or Chinese version) or Indo Dragon book 4 or 5, please feel free to contact me as I can give it to Marius and buyer can pick it up from Marius when he is back to Montreal.

Thanks. :):)

EEYY

Updates: I just met Marius in Toronto today. I set aside one copy of Awakening of the dragon (new) and one copy of Indo Dragon Book 4 (new) to him.

Anyone in Montreal area who wants either book can pay to me (ie via interac e-mail money transfer) and then pickup from Marius afterward.

Awakening of the Dragon, English version ($85)
Indo Dragon book 4 ($90)
Indo Dragon book 5 ($95) due to the US exchnage rate.

Thanks

Marius

Updates: I just met Marius in Toronto today. I set aside one copy of Awakening of the dragon (new) and one copy of Indo Dragon Book 4 (new) to him.

Anyone in Montreal area who wants either book can pay to me (ie via interac e-mail money transfer) and then pickup from Marius afterward.

Awakening of the Dragon, English version ($85)
Indo Dragon book 4 ($90)
Indo Dragon book 5 ($95) due to the US exchnage rate.

Thanks

I was just about to mention that.

EEYY

The Chinese version is pending to be sold out.

English version is still available. One of them being held in Montreal right now.

Marius

what is that? a book? a dvd? sorry i'm new so pls inform me.

Book, great one. Got it as a present for Christmas from Santa (Theo) ...just what I wanted :D

Oh yes, as Eric mentioned, I have a sealed book here in Montreal for those of you interested. By the way, it weighs 5.2 pounds :D

EEYY

what is that? a book? a dvd? sorry i'm new so pls inform me.

Don't mean to confuse you.

Awakening of the Dragon (the king comes again) is a single book that comes with either Chinese or English version. The publisher is located in Taiwan.

The Indo Dragon book is a set of books that comes with both Chinese and English for each book (except book #1). The publisher is Hendri Leong and located in Indonesia.

Last edited:

isjah

thanks, actually my cuz just gave that book to me yesterday, its very nice, at first it sounded like a bruce lee movie, too bad it wasn't lol