Best Arowanas in Toronto, Canada

GGPS

hello,

We are selling VIP Arowana from Imperial Arowana Breeding Fram.

DSC_1787.jpg

image02.jpg

VIP Red:
vip.jpg

Vip Golden head size around 30cm:
gh03.jpg

We also have Golden Headcrossback gold, Rose Golden Crossback gold, 24 golden crossback gold, Highback gold, Red tail golden, and VIP Red. Any size you want.

Click the following link for Canada Distributor

http://goldgardenpetshop.com

GOLD GARDEN PET SHOP

4779 Steeles Ave. East, Unit B02
Toronto, ON, Canada, M1V 4S5

Opening: 10:00am-8:00pm
Tel: 416-321-8890
Fax: 416-321-8895

Email Us: [email protected]

Last edited:

steelheader

amazing fish and service

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I visited Gold Garden almost every day for the past 2 to 3 weeks since I have started my new hobby and I must say they have been great! Answering all of my newbie question that normally have been shrugged off by others. Yesterday I picked up my first asian aro (RTG) not only did they make sure to give me all the info they even offered me any help pls feel free to call. Worling in the costumer service industry myself and knowing how a costumer or client should be treated they went above and beyond to make sure 1 that I was happy and condifent about taking care of my fish and 2 that the fish they sold me was going to be properly taken care of. I hope that people in the GTA and across Canada get to have the experience and friendliness I have had at Gold Garden thank you again guys I highly recomment you to everyone I know even people that don't have aquariums hahaha yours truly Todd

peacockbass

sam and his wife are great ppls....they were always so friendly ever since i've gotten to know them by always visiting their store back when i was really into the hobby...they even sold my panda gold for me when i was forced to shut down my tanks....when i get back into aros i will get my next one from Sam.....