EKEN is a new super-moderator

arowanaclub.ca

Administrator
Staff member
I think everyone would agree that EKEN of Montreal, Quebec has earned the right to be a super-moderator of this site.

Thanks for your on-going contributions EKEN! :)

danfong88

Good Luck.... I like Eken, he is a good and very knowledge about asian arowana and monster fish keeping.

Cheers!!!

EKen

Super Moderator
Good Luck.... I like Eken, he is a good and very knowledge about asian arowana and monster fish keeping.

Cheers!!!

Yes I like him too, plus I heard he's really handsome...

Thanks for the upgrade guys, now I can put Arowana Forum Moderator in my CV. :)

T1KARMANN

does this mean you wont be posting as much now you are a mod as this is what seams to happen on other forums :confused:

EKen

Super Moderator
Well usually I post less because I get busy with work and everything, or simply get bored...

That is why we should get more members, with more tanks to show, tips and opinions to share. I mean, look at AF.com, everything I get there, there is always plenty of pics in the Show Gallery, and it is so diversified.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yes, I feel this site is at a cross-roads. On the one hand I like it a lot because it brings together a pretty serious bunch of aro hobbyists, without too many of the one word or short sentence replies of arofanatics or the constant whining about "Why can't we have Asian aros too?" of MFK; but the site still needs to grow and change. I am working on a series of major articles based on my Asia travels, that will be my contribution. Beyond that, we need to get more diverse keepers of aros here posting more about their set ups and with photos I guess? Eken, you are a supermoderator now, it is all in your hands! lol :D