Exotic Aquaria - Announcement

exoticaquaria

Announcement: July 2013

It has been a great honour to provide Canada with exotic fish. I am making this announcement early but Exotic Aquaria's very last import will be end of July 2013. After that I am shutting down operations. There is no reason why... just life lol. I have 1 year left of school and want to concentrate on that. I will also be tearing down my only show tank and selling the import tank. I know I will be back at it one day but I would like to thank everyone for their support. I've met and dealt with a lot of great guys throughout the years. Without you guys, Exotic Aquaria would not be possible.

Happy Fish Keeping!

tman

Super Moderator
A+all around the board for you!
You will be back someday bigger and badder as you are just as fish nuts as us!!
Thanks for all the cool fish, especially for the new one coming and good luck with the schooling. No pun intended!! LOL

exoticaquaria

A+all around the board for you!
You will be back someday bigger and badder as you are just as fish nuts as us!!
Thanks for all the cool fish, especially for the new one coming and good luck with the schooling. No pun intended!! LOL

Hopefully I'll be back at it again sometime soon! When I have the space, I'd like to build a much larger tank than my 300. 600 would be great but of course finding room is the biggest problem.

Do post pics of the monster when you receive it! Can't wait.