Fall 2009 CV Maju order

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am going to assemble a fall CV Maju order. This will be the last one of the year, along with the Panda order.

As always, wholesale pricing on quality fish. The last order came in great. CV Maju is an established farm and I have a good relationship with them. I even went down to Indonesia to meet with them in person last year!

I am buying a few fish from both Maju and Panda on my own account this order. :)

PM me or email at [email protected] if interested in joining the order.

A side note: I strongly recommend you contact one of the various regional distributors for Dragonfish Canada: http://www.dragonfish.ca/retail_and_wholesale.htm

By cooperating with others importing the fish you can all save on the Westjet shipping cost... ;)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay, as with the Panda order, I am wrapping this one up now, collecting last few deposits. Fish should arrive mid to late October. Email at [email protected] if interested.

Note - uploaded a few photos of CV Maju BBXB's in photo gallery section of site. ;)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Largest order ever for Dragonfish Canada, both in terms of number of fish ordered and total dollar amount. :)

Fish should arrive late October, photos will be provided. :)

Thanks to all involved and of course good luck! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The earthquake was in northern Sumatra, these fish come from Borneo. Roughly the distance from Vancouver to New York. :)

Should be no problem.