Fall 2009 Panda Order :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay, people are emailing me, so it is time to organize a fall order.

This will likely be the last Panda order for the year. As usual, amazing prices on fish hand picked by Mr.Kan.

Estimated time of arrival will be late September.

Contact me by pm or at [email protected]

If you are in Calgary/Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, or Montreal, we should be able to group ship, thereby saving you additional $.

If you want to view or buy some fish already landed and for sale in you local market, contact any of the Dragonfish guys (all serious hobbyists) at:

http://www.dragonfish.ca/retail_and_wholesale.htm

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The order is taking shape, hope to place it in the coming weeks. :)

Get your orders in now or wait till next year! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am out of country right now, but continue to structure this order as time - and internet access - allow. I now have firm orders with money deposited. I am offering very good pricing for this final order of the year. I am also bringing in a few fish for myself. :)

Pm me or send email to [email protected] if interested in joining the order. Fish should arrive in early October! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am back from vacation. I am going to be emailing a number of people direct in order to wrap up this order. Still looking at mid to late October arrival date. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I will communicate with you by PM. Prices for fish depend in part on the order size and precise make up of the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.