Geophagus

JMorash

Hey,

I have a nice group of Wild Geophagus for sale at the time being, I originally bought these guys from Oliver Lucanus and they cost me just about $500 before shipping. They are all eating, healthy and fins are in good shape.

I planned on keeping them but I decided to focus only on rays, aros, bichirs, channa and dats. So here is what I have:

4 x 6"-8" Geophagus 'Red Head' from Rio Tapajos
4 x 6"-8" Geophagus Altifrons 'Super Sail' from Rio Tapajos
3 x 2"-3" Geophagus sp. 'Multi Bar' from Araguaia

I also decided to give an extra with this group. I have been growing up a nice group of Hoplarchus Psittacus, these guys were wild from Apure. I really want to keep all of them but my big one is beating on all the smaller ones so I'm only keeping the big one. SOOOO I will throw one of these guys in with the geophagus free of charge. He's about 6"-8" and in great condition, other than he is regenerating one of his fins. It was split, so I clipped it and now it's growing back nicely. This guy could sell for an extra $100, but I thought it would just sweeten the deal.

Annnnyways.....for this entire group of 12 fish. I will sell for the low low price of $500. It is a very good price considering some LFS' sell adult altifrons for close to $100.

I will also consider trades for Marbled motoros, bichirs, lates, dats.

I am in Nova Scotia, but will ship at buyers expense.

Thank you,

Justin Morash