Great Driving weather!!

Yuppa

Super Moderator
This is kind of my favorite weather for driving..

Tell us your stories!!

Any of you take a crappy 2wheel drive car to an empty parking lot doing donuts and cop-slides? how about some car skiing? -where you hold on to the side or back of the car as your friend drives really fast through the parking lot or empty road.. great fun in this snow but im a bit old for those shenanigans now..

so our back alley where I park is snowed in something fierce..
In my old 4wheel pathfinder, I had trouble getting out in LESS snow..
So i'm eyeing this mass of snow behind my land rover, knowing my previous experience in the pathfinder, im a little wary and prepared to shovel it out if necessary, but I have to see.. I gotta try..
Lock the dif into low and im good to go.. snow? what snow.. muaha, backed through almost 2 feet of snow with NO problem.. Took it out today, even more snow.. had to drive around a f350 that was stuck.. haha.. watched with a grin as my neighbour in his jacked up big tired (WITH CHAINS) pathfinder spun out and he was good and stuck.. I admit I slid and spun a bit goin through a snowdrift to park later, but really.. amazing handling, manuvered deep snow and ice with ease, I've been having a lot of fun driving in this weather :):):)

Marius

I've been driving the '99 Corolla everywhere.. The only places I've got problems were side roads (Kits is not the friendliest area this time of the year). By the way, Boxing day attitude deeply sucks. I've come close to jumping on the guy's car and whooping his behind.

...but then again, everything is done, baby shower tomorrow (God help me, give us rain)... and I am home enjoying cookies, milk and TV.