guess i like rays alittle to much

homebrewed

Super Moderator
1 male and 2 females all peruvian and about 5". Checked them as they were getting boxed but can't remember which is the male... I'm pretty sure it was the one on the right. I needed a small male and the females were just begging to come with. They were on natural sand so they are alittle light, once they get on the black sand they should look pretty good :)

newrays2.jpg

newrays.jpg

Last edited:

Dragonguy

Those are nice motoros! The one in the left have red spot or maybe I'm just color blind.

Has anyone notice when you tickle under the disk of the ray where the nose is close it started to follow your finger. And they just stay still when keep tickling the under the disk. (Don't try this if your not used to your sting ray, but its fun and very rewarding it your able to do so.)

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Thanks Everyone :D

Kenta, you keep an asain arowana and you worry about rays? :p
These 3 ate shrimp within minutes of being acclimated. Grab a motoro from a reliable source thats in good condition and you're off to the races :)

Dragonguy, the flash did something wierd to the color. They are an interesting orange thats for sure. As for tickling my rays, can't say i've tried. I've only tickled a niger cat and it got mad at me.