Hello Aro people

G_sharky

Hello guys and gals....glad to find an canadian base forum....I'm totally new to arowana, but have been keeping FW fish for a long time, just got bit by the arowana bug lately....I just recently pick up a baby pearl arowana and will be jumping in to the asians probably around spring time and when the temp gets warmer as I don't drive and most LFS that specilizes in aro are so far from where I live....Anyways i'm looking forward on learning about arowana's and advices from the members on this forum...cheers....:D

GRANDDRAGON

Hello guys and gals....glad to find an canadian base forum....I'm totally new to arowana, but have been keeping FW fish for a long time, just got bit by the arowana bug lately....I just recently pick up a baby pearl arowana and will be jumping in to the asians probably around spring time and when the temp gets warmer as I don't drive and most LFS that specilizes in aro are so far from where I live....Anyways i'm looking forward on learning about arowana's and advices from the members on this forum...cheers....:D

Hey G_sharky welcome to the forum. If you need any assisstance just PM me.:D

G_sharky

I used to keep a lot of african cichlids...now I just have an RTG, clown loaches, Lou Han, severums, and S. Jurupari's....a few pleco's here and there....