Hello Everyone

sudi817

I am an arowana enthusiast since 1990. I watched, enjoyed and partly took care of my uncle's and aunt's arowanas as they grew and got sold and some of them jumped and passed away (RIP Aro's). I was'nt prepared to own one due to my busy schedules till now as I told myself that I just have to take the plunge.... It's now or never. I recently purchased a 9" 24K XB Golden that is housed in a 150 gal tank. I'm so happy to have this guy as my first aro. I am looking forward to learn from this forum and enjoy this amazing hobby with you all.

Last edited:

MananaP

I am an arowana enthusiast since 1990. I watched, enjoyed and partly took care of my uncle's and aunt's arowanas as they grew and got sold and some of them jumped and passed away (RIP Aro's). I was'nt prepared to own one due to my busy schedules till now as I told myself that I just have to take the plunge.... It's now or never. I recently purchased a 9" 24K XB Golden that is housed in a 150 gal tank. I'm so happy to have this guy as my first aro. I am looking forward to learn from this forum and enjoy this amazing hobby with you all.

Congrats on your great catch sudi and i know for a fact that your aro will make you happy as hobbyist we are content just seeing our arowanas swim boldly and arogantly on our tanks.

I would also want to take this chance to say WELCOME to AC,i hope that you will enjoy your stay here.If you get the chance please do post some picture of your baby arowana,you will find a lot of hobbyist here would also agree with me on wanting to see some pictures of your aro right Kole?:D

Cheers
Stephen

sudi817

Congrats on your great catch sudi and i know for a fact that your aro will make you happy as hobbyist we are content just seeing our arowanas swim boldly and arogantly on our tanks.

I would also want to take this chance to say WELCOME to AC,i hope that you will enjoy your stay here.If you get the chance please do post some picture of your baby arowana,you will find a lot of hobbyist here would also agree with me on wanting to see some pictures of your aro right Kole?:D

Cheers
Stephen

Thank you Stephen for your warm welcome. I believe you are right! I'm satisfied and I get so relaxed watching this guy swim boldly in his tank. Every hard earned $ I'm spending for this aro is worth it. This fish makes me happy. I'll post some pic's soon.:D