Hi from another middle of Canada REGINA SK

arl

Had my first aro (silver) when I was in high school (1986) Philippines. Then when I was in Singapore (1997) I had an RTG. It's kinda an ON and OFF thing for me since I still don't have my own place and pretty much deciding where to settle. Came to Canada last 2002 and had my x-back last 2004. But to my stupidity I lost my x-back... I don't have to mention how..... being aro keepers you already know. Then decided to go all out on aros, I imported 8 RTG's from panda last year. Sold 1 and ........... you think I learned my lesson ............. NNOOOO!!!! lost another one a few months ago. I have 6 aros and 30 discus com in what I believe to be the coolest and sweetest plywood fish tank:D:D Made it single handedly myself and I am very proud of it!!!! Not totally done yet but its running GREAT!!!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Arl! great to see you here! I used to go by Stratos...helped you with your Panda order!!

Heh, how about posting some photos, we'd love to see them!

Sorry to hear about your loss, but so glad you are still into the hobby big time.

So Arl - welcome to the forum! Let's work together to develop the aro hobby in Canada, eh? :)

arl

Arl! great to see you here! I used to go by Stratos...helped you with your Panda order!!

Heh, how about posting some photos, we'd love to see them!

Sorry to hear about your loss, but so glad you are still into the hobby big time.

So Arl - welcome to the forum! Let's work together to develop the aro hobby in Canada, eh? :)

Hi Theo!!!! I knew you will be here. Are you still in Denmark?.... or was it Polland?

protoxeno

Had my first aro (silver) when I was in high school (1986) Philippines. Then when I was in Singapore (1997) I had an RTG. It's kinda an ON and OFF thing for me since I still don't have my own place and pretty much deciding where to settle. Came to Canada last 2002 and had my x-back last 2004. But to my stupidity I lost my x-back... I don't have to mention how..... being aro keepers you already know. Then decided to go all out on aros, I imported 8 RTG's from panda last year. Sold 1 and ........... you think I learned my lesson ............. NNOOOO!!!! lost another one a few months ago. I have 6 aros and 30 discus com in what I believe to be the coolest and sweetest plywood fish tank:D:D Made it single handedly myself and I am very proud of it!!!! Not totally done yet but its running GREAT!!!

Woah your one serious aro hobbyist! So your the one that put 8 pcs in one order eh!? Could you please if you can post some pics of your monster comm tank? Yes I think your idea of comming with discus is the coolest looking!

CHILLI RED

Yes we would all love to see pics of your aros with discus! I love both of those fish but never thought they could go together. Cool!

arl

Thanks a lot guys. I just posted some pics of my tank in the gallery section. "Aro-discus tank"....... or something.