I'm now here!

snow

After comming upon this site through various threads on bcaquaria and monsterfishkeepers.com I decided to finally join. I first got my arrow on December 15th, 2009. I love him so much that I'm planning on adding another asian arrow soon plus a silver to make a small comm. The silver will only be in there until I find another asian arrow I like. I got my fella from arowvillage here in van city. Besides my arrow I have kept many stingrays just up until 1 month ago when I sold my last ray b/c I didn't have time to do so many large water changes in order to keep my rays happy, hence some of them died b/c of this. I love monster fish though. Some of my fish I have as of right now are:
Electric eel
WA lungfish
Indo datnoid
Red tail giant gourami
an array of SA cichlids including my first fish I ever got an oscar whom in now 7 years old.
I also have an FRT,niger&irwini catfish along with a flagtail and many other.
I also have a Full grown male and female red slider turtles.
In total I have 8 tanks, so ya it's really outta control, lol.
BTW here is my arrow, pic taken 2 weeks ago:
P1010790.jpg

Thanks all:)

Last edited:

Paul

Welcome! I must advise you not to ever say you love a certain fish, everytime I have actually said the words I love my (insert fish here) the fish died in a week or less. I lost a 14" texas monster to the curse just as an example. :(