Jumbo Clown Loaches

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I have an order coming from Indonesia shortly, if anyone wants any jumbo clown loaches, rays, Indo dats, 1000 cardinal tetras, etc., now is your chance. Clown loaches up to 9-10 inches available.

Pm if interested.

Attachments

• jumbo-loaches.jpg
    jumbo-loaches.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 693

bcarlos

Maan, I really want a few of these guys. Anyone else in the GTA interested in doing a group order from Theo? Might make it worth our while on shipping if we bring in enough of them.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
That loach of yours is a beauty Mike, glad to see it in good hands. How many inches would you put it at now?

I've got a very stable 300 gallon, 100 gallon and 50 gallon for holding the loaches prior to shipping out. I am planning to stabilize them in my tanks for about a week prior to shipping out across Canada.

Westjet blackout date for winter shipping is fast approaching, first week of December. Thus, I will have to ship out prior to that date.

This will be the last chance to get such fish this year.

exoticaquaria

hes hes about 12 inches now! i measured through the glass but he is a big guy! he put on some size since i got him from you. his top and bottom tail fin is nipped. bottom one a lot more. from the rays lol. he could be slightly bigger!

im excited to get a few more to make a school in my 300!!!

when are they coming in? 2 weeks?