My rays

rudy

These are some of them anyway. I also have Marble motoros for sale and 3 leo pups for myself. I am terrible with a camera, but the beauty of my fish will probably make up for that.

Last edited:

homebrewed

Super Moderator
They look great.

I thought I read that you got the pups from Mike at H20. If so was it much of a hassle getting them across the boarder?

Why not wait for EEYY Leopoldis and buy from him, if they do come... I really want to see a black ray live, as I have only seen them in pictures.

Quite something to see them up close. There is a large pair at a LFS here which I could watch for most of the day.

rudy

Mike is great Homebrewed. pm me about any questions but aside from GST you will have no issues

rudy

nice rays dont you think :D

i have had lots of diffrent rays in the past leo,pearls,henlei and motoro but their is just something about p14 i love

Very cool for sure. I think Mike had a weak moment when he sold him to me. I still cant believe it.

H20 rocks!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I just read your thread now. Wow, very impressive fish you have! Do you think you have the ray disease now? I have heard it is like a virus, you just NEED more and more of them... :D

rudy

I just read your thread now. Wow, very impressive fish you have! Do you think you have the ray disease now? I have heard it is like a virus, you just NEED more and more of them... :D

It is probably as addicting and expensive as crack luckily the health factor makes it better.

You can just have one.;)