price for a baby greenhead super red?

lamsimon

not sure
i have a picture of it

ghsr.jpg

DrBranDo

I think when they are adult, most if not all SR will have green head.

Can some people who have kept SR confirm this please? Thks.

GRANDDRAGON

You can also get VFSR from Qian Hu Farm. Maybe you are reffering to the Giant Green Skin RED. People say that it is the cross between the Chili and Blood Red. Also I have heard that it goes through many changes of dark green to light green color and then back, through out its growth phase.

lo sai

pm kenta about that aro im sure whatever that he doesnt list might be a bit more due to availablilty and mr. kan would try and do something for us

Kenta

Administrator
Yes Panda does not carry violet fusion super reds, they are a brand name from Qian Hu.

Dragonfish Canada used to customize certs, but no longer does as it is misleading and doesn't follow Pandas marketing strategy.

The thing is unless you buy an adult red like the one in the picture, there is no way of guaranteeing a juvenile will mature like that.

Kenta

Administrator
Yes of course it will,

Violet Fusion Super red = fancy name for Super red
VIP red = fancy name for Super red
just like how Panda Gold = fancy name for HBRTG
or Marble blue xback = fancy name for blue base xback

But, just like every farm there will always be low grade and high grade VFSR or Panda Golds, or VIP reds... it is a fantasy that all fry from a particular brooding pond will yield all high quality reds, even if the brooding fish are high quality... although, the chances of a good fish are better, it is not guaranteed

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Yes of course it will,

Violet Fusion Super red = fancy name for Super red
VIP red = fancy name for Super red
just like how Panda Gold = fancy name for HBRTG
or Marble blue xback = fancy name for blue base xback

But, just like every farm there will always be low grade and high grade VFSR or Panda Golds, or VIP reds... it is a fantasy that all fry from a particular brooding pond will yield all high quality reds, even if the brooding fish are high quality... although, the chances of a good fish are better, it is not guaranteed

Kenta, we should have the above as a cut and paste to insert in emails, eh? lol

Lamsimon - no worries, we can source the fish you are after NO PROBLEM! :)

Last edited:

protoxeno

Yeah if you have any specific criteria like wanting a red thats YTL then I am sure when Cirrus is over there at singapore he can accomendate.